- Second largest country on the planet to have such diversified life form, wildlife safaris in india
are quite famous.
Wildlife in India
- Home to a rich diversity of wildlife and equally rich variety of flora and fauna. The wildlife in India comprises of Leopard, Lion, Asiatic Elephant, the Bengal tiger, Siberian Crane. Elephant, many types of Deer, Panther, Wild buffalo, Wild ass, the one horned Rhinoceros, Porcupine, Snow leopards, etc. The highly successful Project Tiger has proved that man can only undo in small ways the loss and destruction of natural habitat. Come enjoy a wildlife holiday in India
Wildlife tourism in india
- The country offers immense opportunities for wildlife tourism. India comprises of more than 70 national parks and about 400 wildlife sanctuaries including the bird sanctuaries.
Indian wildlife adventures
- We offer a large number of wildlife tours in India
. The jungle safari tour packages in india
cover some of the best sanctuaries like Ranthambore, Kanha, Bandhavgarh, etc. The wildlife tour packages of India
are best divided into North India wildlife packages
covering Ranthambore, Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Bharatpur, etc. One package of the Indian wildlife safari tours
can cover Manas and Kaziranga. The South Indian nature tour can cover Periyar, Mudumalai and Bandipur. The Western wildlife tour package of india
can cover Sasangir and Rann of Kutch. Tiger tours package in india
are very exciting.
Bird sanctuaries in India
- India has numerous national parks and wildlife sanctuaries including known bird sanctuaries. The bird watching tour package in India
always normally include the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Indian wildlife
consists of several hundred species of birds like Egrets, herons, storks, cormorants ducks, gees and teals, cranes, Narcondum hornbill, Nicobar Pigeon and the Megapode, etc. India habitas over 1200 species of birds.